Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
- Quality ControlCan't find what you are looking for?We provide comprehensive customized molding services to provide truly customized packaging solutions.Learn more
Syndar staff will conduct a series of tests on the products before selling any products to ensure that there are no quality problems before selling.
1. The product will be tested before being delivered to the customer to ensure safe and fast delivery:
Checkweigher: Whether the weighing function of the load cell is accurate and whether the weighing belt can operate normally.
Detector: Whether the performance is normal and whether the detection function of the instrument is normal.
Provide product comprehensive technical training guidance and practical experience operation
3. Assist in solving technical problems that may be encountered (such as: site environment, passing requirements, location settings, etc.)
4. Maintain the technical status of the equipment and meet the quality standards.
5. The shipping packaging will firmly wrap the goods in wooden boxes, which greatly reduces the risk of collision during the transportation.New users can enjoy a 10% discount on our products by presenting the introduction letter of our old customers (must be stamped with the official seal of the old customer); special products, except for preferential products
- How Do You Check the Accuracy of a Checkweigher Correctly?Many people will have some misunderstandings in testing the accuracy of the checkweigher, resulting in some errors in the test results. This article will specifically introduce the correct method of checking the accuracy of the checkweigher.
- How to Make the Measurement Result of the Checkweigher More Accurate?If the measurement results of the checkweigher can be made more accurate through correct operation, the production efficiency will be greatly improved. This article will specifically introduce the precautions during the operation of the checkweigher.