Checkweighing and inspection system manufacturers & suppliers

Home / FAQ / FAQ /

What are the payment terms?

What are the payment terms?

Update Time:2020-10-24
We need to charge a 30% deposit before ordering, and the remaining 70% will be charged before shipment

Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees

News