Principle of metal separator:
The metal separator uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to detect metal. All metals including iron and non-ferrous have high detection sensitivity. When metal enters the detection area, it will affect the distribution of magnetic lines of force in the detection area, which in turn affects the magnetic flux in a fixed range. Non-ferromagnetic metals entering the detection area will produce eddy current effects and also change the magnetic field distribution in the detection area. Generally, the metal separator consists of two parts, namely the metal separator and the automatic rejection device. The detector is the core part. Three sets of coils are distributed inside the detector, namely the central transmitting coil and two equivalent receiving coils. The oscillator connected to the transmitting coil in the middle generates a high-frequency variable magnetic field. The induced voltage of the receiving coils on both sides is in the idle state. Before the magnetic fields are disturbed, they cancel each other out and reach equilibrium. Once the metal impurity enters the magnetic field and the magnetic field is disturbed, this balance is broken, and the induced voltage of the two receiving coils cannot be cancelled. The un-cancelled induced voltage is amplified and processed by the control system, and an alarm signal is generated (metal impurities are detected ). The system can use the alarm signal to drive an automatic rejection device, etc., so as to exclude metal impurities from the production line.
Types of metal separators: The metal separator is an electronic instrument that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to detect metals. It is divided into channel type, falling body type and pipeline type.
Metal separator application industry:
1. Plastics, seasonings, additives or powdered raw materials are tested before entering the next step to protect subsequent equipment.
2. The quality of fine powder products such as herbs, tea, milk powder and chemical additives are tested.
3. Food industry, pharmaceutical industry, drugs and capsules both use fine powder products.
The benefits of using metal separators:
1. Protect production equipment
2. Improve production efficiency
3. Improve raw material utilization
4. Improve product quality
5. Reduce equipment maintenance costs and losses caused by shutdown maintenance