Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
1. Level calibration Check whether the scale body of the automatic checkweigher is normal; if it is tilted, you need to adjust the feet to make the weighing platform in the center position.
2. Clean the weighing platform of the automatic checkweigher. After cutting off the power supply of the checkweigher, unplug the power cord. Soak the gauze and wring it dry, then dip a little neutral cleaning fluid (such as alcohol), use it to clean the weighing pan, display filter and other parts of the weighing body.
3. Clean the printer (if the equipment is equipped with a printer), cut off the power, open the plastic door on the right side of the scale body, hold the plum blossom handle on the outside of the printer, and drag the printer out of the scale body. Press the shrapnel on the front of the printer, loosen the print head, and gently wipe the print head with the special print head cleaning pen included in the scale accessory. After cleaning and wiping, cover the pen cap to prevent the cleaning fluid from evaporating in the pen, and then wait for two minutes. After the cleaning liquid on the print head is fully evaporated, close the print head, push the printer back into the scale body, close the plastic door, power on and test, and it can be used normally after the print is clear.
- The Composition of the CheckweigherWith the promotion of automated production lines and the improvement of production processes, the development of checkweighers has become more and more rapid. We classify sorting and check weighing systems into check weighing systems, conveyor systems, auxiliary systems, etc. Below are the details.
- Ten Tips for Improving Checkweigher PerformanceCheckweighers are important equipment in the food weighing pharma check weigher and inspection industry. They help ensure accurate weight control, maximized efficiency, and consistent product throughput. We've outlined ten ways to help you improve your checkweigher performance.