Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
Automatic checkweighers are widely used in the production lines of many large enterprises, which not only ensure product quality but also reduce labor costs for major manufacturing enterprises. Then, if there is a failure during the operation of the equipment, it will cause errors in the measurement of product accuracy. The following are the six common faults and inspection methods of automatic checkweighers.
When the checkweigher machine is powered on, the touch screen does not display
1. Check whether the power supply is normal and whether the power switch is damaged.
2. Whether the leakage switch in the electric box has tripped.
3. Check whether the switching power supply itself is damaged.
4. Check whether the 24V circuit is short-circuited and whether the fuse is burned out.
5. Whether the touch screen itself has quality problems.
All three belts of the conveyor line do not rotate
1. Check whether the 24V voltage output by the switching power supply is normal.
2. Check whether the communication between the display and the PLC is normal (there is a "PLC-IO port" option in the "System Failure" of the "Main Menu" of the display, which is to test the communication between the display and the PLC, You can check whether the communication is faulty).
The belt of the conveyor line does not work in a single section
1. Check that the synchronization belt is not stuck or damaged.
2. Check that the conveyor belt is not jammed by foreign objects.
3. Check whether the connecting terminals of the motor are loose or fall off.
4. Using the replacement method, adjust the motor drive and the motor to see if it is a driver problem or a motor failure.
The weight sorting machines shows that the detected product is unqualified, but the rejecting device does not reject or rejects not in place
1. If the rejection is not in place, check whether the system's rejection output delay and rejection hold time are set accurately.
2. Check whether the air pressure of the air compressor is normal, and check the pressure gauge.
3. Check whether the solenoid valve is faulty, test the solenoid valve by hand to see if there is any response.
4. Check whether the cylinder is malfunctioning.
5. Test whether the solid-state relay reacts normally.
6. Check whether the IO controller part of the checkweigher is burned out.
The checkweigher suddenly appears inaccurate or deviates greatly from the target value
1. Check whether the parameter setting has been artificially changed.
2. Is the workshop environment vibrating or air flowing.
3. Whether the product spacing is the same as the original one.
4. Whether the weighing platform is clean and whether there is foreign matter sticking to it.
5. Whether the weighing platform conveyor belt and the other two conveyor belts are touching.
6. Whether the screw protected by the sensor touches the edge of the weighing platform.
7. Whether the sensor has been damaged or deformed by man-made heavy pressure.
8. Whether the sensor wire and motor wire are loose or pulled too tightly.
9. Whether the position of the photoelectric switch is adjusted accurately (especially when the measured object is a special-shaped part).
The conveyor belt is off track and cannot be adjusted
1. The belt has been used for too long and is severely worn and deformed. Consider replacing the belt.
2. The roller has been used for a long time, and the wear is serious. Consider replacing the roller with a new one.
We must also do a good job in the daily maintenance of the automatic checkweigher scales because maintenance is the need to protect the instrument and reduce the failure rate of the instrument. If you want to know more about the automatic checkweigher after reading the above content, you can get a more comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional manufacturer of checkweighing and inspection systems, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent technology and high-quality products. We have a standardized production team and can conduct a comprehensive quality inspection of the products. At the same time, we will also give top priority to customer needs, providing complete and effective solution technology and thoughtful one-stop service. If you are interested in our automatic checkweigher, please contact us immediately!
- The Composition of the CheckweigherWith the promotion of automated production lines and the improvement of production processes, the development of checkweighers has become more and more rapid. We classify sorting and check weighing systems into check weighing systems, conveyor systems, auxiliary systems, etc. Below are the details.
- Ten Tips for Improving Checkweigher PerformanceCheckweighers are important equipment in the food weighing pharma check weigher and inspection industry. They help ensure accurate weight control, maximized efficiency, and consistent product throughput. We've outlined ten ways to help you improve your checkweigher performance.