Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
The automatic checkweigher is a high-speed, high-accuracy online checkweighing equipment, which can be integrated with various quantitative packaging production lines and conveying systems. It is mainly used to check whether the product weight is qualified, whether there are missing parts in the package, and provide feedback signal conditioning and feeding equipment, etc.
The automatic checkweighing system feeds back the checkweighing information to the quantitative packaging control system in real time, and automatically controls the packaging volume in real time. Packaging bags that exceed the measurement tolerance are automatically rejected and an alarm is automatically issued.
Of course, if some operational errors occur during use, the final test result will be inaccurate. The following are eight precautions for using the checkweigher.
1. The sensor of the weight sorting machine is a very sensitive measuring device and must be treated with care. Avoid vibrations, squeezing or objects falling on the weighing platform (weighing conveyor belt). It is forbidden to place tools on the weighing platform.
2. During the transportation of the automatic checkweigher, the weighing conveyor belt must be fixed in its original position with screws and nuts.
3. The products to be weighed must enter the automatic checkweigher regularly, that is, the product spacing is as equal as possible, which is a prerequisite for reliable weighing. Please keep the photoelectric switch clean. Because dust, dirt, or moisture condenses on the optical components, it may cause malfunctions. If necessary, wipe these parts gently with a soft cloth or cotton cloth.
4. Please keep the weighing belt conveyor of the automatic checkweigher clean, because stains or residues left by the product may cause malfunctions. You can use compressed air to blow away the dirt or wipe with a moistened soft cloth.
5. If the checkweigher is equipped with a belt conveyor, please check the conveyor regularly. The conveyor belt must not touch any guards or transition plates (smooth plates between adjacent conveyor belts), as this will cause additional wear and vibration, which may have a negative impact on accuracy. If guards are installed, check that they are in good condition and that they are installed in the correct position. Replace worn belts as quickly as possible.
6. If the checkweigher scale is equipped with a chain conveyor, please check the protective devices regularly to ensure that they are in good condition and installed in the correct position.
7. When installing a rejector with an independent base or a rejector with an independent support (column), please make sure that the foot screws or the bottom plate are firmly fixed on the ground. This can reduce disturbing vibrations.
8. Keep a sufficient inventory of spare parts, especially spare parts that are easy to wear, so as to shorten the downtime caused by spare parts damage.
Then we also need to do daily inspection and maintenance work to minimize the wear and tear of the automatic checkweigher accessories. If you want to know more about the automatic checkweigher after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional manufacturer of checkweighing and inspection systems, Syndar has always been committed to providing customers with quality products and thoughtful services. We have an experienced production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. We can also provide effective solutions according to customer needs, if you want to buy our checkweigher, please contact us immediately!
- The Composition of the CheckweigherWith the promotion of automated production lines and the improvement of production processes, the development of checkweighers has become more and more rapid. We classify sorting and check weighing systems into check weighing systems, conveyor systems, auxiliary systems, etc. Below are the details.
- Ten Tips for Improving Checkweigher PerformanceCheckweighers are important equipment in the food weighing pharma check weigher and inspection industry. They help ensure accurate weight control, maximized efficiency, and consistent product throughput. We've outlined ten ways to help you improve your checkweigher performance.