Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
When the automatic checkweigher fails during operation, it will affect the detection function and accuracy, fail to achieve a good sorting effect, and greatly affect production efficiency. The followings are the common faults and solutions of automatic checkweighers.
The automatic checkweigher is powered on, and the flashing screen does not flash when touched
(1) Check whether the power supply is normal, and check whether the power switch is damaged;
(2) Whether the leakage switch in the electric box has tripped;
(3) Check whether the switching power supply itself is damaged;
(4) Check whether the 24V circuit is short-circuited and whether the fuse is burned out;
(5) Whether there is a quality problem with the splash screen itself.
All three belts of the conveyor line do not roll
(1) Check whether the 24V voltage output by the switching power supply is normal;
(2) Check whether the communication between the splash screen and the PLC is normal (there is a "PLC-IO port" option in the "System Fault" of the "Main Menu" of the splash screen, you can check whether the communication is faulty).
The belt of the conveyor line does not work in a single section
(1) Check whether the synchronization belt is stuck or damaged;
(2) Check that the conveyor belt is not jammed by foreign objects;
(3) Check whether the connecting terminal of the motor is loose or dropped;
(4) Select the replacement method, and adjust the motor drive and the motor to see if it is a driver problem or a motor failure.
Automatic checkweigher cannot eliminate substandard products
(1) If the rejection is not in place, check whether the system's removal output delay and removal hold time are set accurately;
(2) Check whether the air pressure of the air compressor is normal, and check the pressure gauge;
(3) Check whether the solenoid valve is faulty, check the solenoid valve by hand to see if there is any response;
(4) Check whether the cylinder is malfunctioning;
(5) Check whether the solid-state relay response is normal;
(6) Check whether the IO controller part of the automatic checkweigher is burned out.
Automatic checkweigher results are not accurate
(1) Check whether the parameter setting has been artificially changed;
(2) Whether the vibration of the workshop environment is relatively large or the airflow is large;
(3) Whether the feeding distance is the same as the original one;
(4) Whether the weighing platform is clean and whether there is foreign matter sticking to it;
(5) Whether the weighing platform conveyor belt and the other two conveyor belts are touching;
(6) Whether the screw maintained by the sensor touches the edge of the weighing platform;
(7) Whether the sensor has been damaged or deformed by man-made heavy pressure;
(8) Whether the sensor wire and motor wire are loose or pulled too tightly;
(9) Whether the position of the photoelectric switch is adjusted accurately (especially when the measured object is a special-shaped part).
The conveyor belt is off track and cannot be adjusted
(1) The belt has been used for too long, and the wear is severe, deformed, and elongated, consider replacing the belt;
(2) The roller has been used for a long time, and the wear is severe. Consider replacing the new roller.
The automatic checkweighers manufactured by Syndar are equipped with high-precision weighing sensors to ensure the detection accuracy of the machine, accurate and stable weighing, and are equipped with a temperature and noise compensation system, no noise pollution, more stable machine operation, and very suitable for assembly line production.
If you want to know more about the checkweigher after reading the above, you can contact Syndar for a comprehensive solution.
As a professional manufacturer of checkweighing and inspection systems, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent technology and high-quality products. We have a standardized production team and can conduct a comprehensive quality inspection of the products. At the same time, we will also give top priority to customer needs, providing complete and effective solution technology and thoughtful one-stop service. If you are interested in our automatic checkweigher, please contact us immediately!
- The Composition of the CheckweigherWith the promotion of automated production lines and the improvement of production processes, the development of checkweighers has become more and more rapid. We classify sorting and check weighing systems into check weighing systems, conveyor systems, auxiliary systems, etc. Below are the details.
- Ten Tips for Improving Checkweigher PerformanceCheckweighers are important equipment in the food weighing pharma check weigher and inspection industry. They help ensure accurate weight control, maximized efficiency, and consistent product throughput. We've outlined ten ways to help you improve your checkweigher performance.