Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
The main function of the checkweigher is to improve the quality of qualified products in the food assembly line and at the same time increase the output of the packaging. The operator's scientific and reasonable operation of the checkweigher will greatly improve its output and quality.
Therefore, the operator must fully understand the performance characteristics of the checkweigher and each part of the equipment, working principle, and the following maintenance precautions before participating in the work.
1. Routine maintenance of the automated batching system (more critical)
(1) No foreign matter such as stones or coals should be stuck in the gap around the weighing platform.
(2) Always check whether the limit gap is reasonable, and the limit bolt should not collide with the scale body.
(3) The connecting parts shall be maintained once every six months, and the supporting head shall be coated with butter.
(4) It is forbidden to perform arc welding operations on the weighing platform. If it is necessary to perform arc welding operations on the weighing platform.
Please note the following points:
(1) Disconnect the signal cable from the weighing display controller;
(2) The ground wire of arc welding must be set near the welded part and firmly contacted with the scale body;
(3) Do not use the sensor to become part of the arc welding circuit).
2. Weighing display controller maintenance
(1)Frequently check whether the wiring is loose or broken and whether the grounding wire is firm.
(2)When the weighing display controller is not used for a long time (such as more than one month), it should be energized and checked according to the environmental conditions to prevent the reliability from being affected by moisture or other bad gas erosion.
(3) The weighing display controller should avoid being close to heat sources and vibration sources.
(4) There should be no flammable and explosive gas or dust in the operating environment.
(5) Do not connect inductive loads, such as doorbells, on the same phase line of the checkweigher weighing display controller.
(6) When the weighing display controller is not used for a long time, the fuse is changed, the position is moved, or the dust is removed, the power supply must be cut off.
(7) If the weighing display controller fails, the power should be cut off quickly, and then the professional department and personnel should be notified for inspection and sorting. The user is not allowed to disassemble the case at will, let alone replace the internal parts at will.
(8) All instrument maintenance personnel must pass special training before they can engage in operation and maintenance.
3. When the sensor fails, it needs to be replaced in time
(1) Open the upper cover of the checkweigher sensor (damaged), lift the weighing platform with a jack, and remove the sensor ground wire.
(2) Open the junction box and disconnect the damaged sensor cable from the junction box. Pull out the cable at the sensor end. Note: When pulling the wire, attach a lead wire to pass through the scale body, so that when a new sensor is replaced, the cable wire passes through the scale body and enters the junction box.
(3) Refer to the method in the second item above, pass the sensor cable through the scale body and enter the junction box.
(4) Fix each core wire of the cable to the corresponding terminal post of the junction box according to the wiring diagram.
(5) Loosen the jack, level the weighing platform, and close the cover.
(6) After replacing the sensor, it must be reset and calibrated.
(7)After the sensor is installed, the excess cables should be bundled and placed, and not directly placed on the foundation ground.
(8) In order to ensure the consistency and interchangeability of the sensor, the sensor cable shall not be cut off at will.
(9) During the installation and disassembly of the weighing module, there must be no scratches or bumps on the sensor, and the cables must be protected.
Syndar, as an expert who has studied checkweighers for many years, can give you some professional advice to a certain extent. If you want to know more about the checkweigher after reading the above, Syndar is happy to provide you with a comprehensive solution.
As a professional manufacturer of weighing and inspection systems, we have become a leader in the industry with our excellent R&D technology and leading manufacturing technology. We uphold the attitude of putting customers' needs first, and can continuously optimize and adjust our design schemes according to user needs and feedback to meet different production needs. If you are interested in our products, please contact us immediately!
- The Composition of the CheckweigherWith the promotion of automated production lines and the improvement of production processes, the development of checkweighers has become more and more rapid. We classify sorting and check weighing systems into check weighing systems, conveyor systems, auxiliary systems, etc. Below are the details.
- Ten Tips for Improving Checkweigher PerformanceCheckweighers are important equipment in the food weighing pharma check weigher and inspection industry. They help ensure accurate weight control, maximized efficiency, and consistent product throughput. We've outlined ten ways to help you improve your checkweigher performance.