Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
Easy to operate: the touch screen interface is simple and intuitive, easy to operate;
● High speed and accuracy: check weighing accuracy*±0.1g, maximum speed 180 pieces/min;
● Stable and reliable: The components are supplied by industrial-grade first-line manufacturers, work efficiently and reliably, and the stainless steel material is durable;
● Rich functions: The checkweighing speed is adjustable, 50 sets of product parameters can be stored and called, and it has many practical functions such as data statistics query and password management;
● External communication: used to connect communication devices such as printers and computers, and the USB interface is used to test data export and software upgrades.
Online checkweigher, also known as weight checker, weight sorting machine, automatic checkweigher, weight sorting machine, it realizes high-speed and high-precision weight detection under the dynamic conditions of the production line and automatically sorts out light or overweight Heavy-product equipment, which greatly improves product quality and optimizes production processes, thereby controlling costs, eliminating waste, and increasing profits. It can be used to detect all products on the production line, and comprehensively display production data such as production quantity, batch tracking, total weight, effective weight, and rejected weight.
- The Composition of the CheckweigherWith the promotion of automated production lines and the improvement of production processes, the development of checkweighers has become more and more rapid. We classify sorting and check weighing systems into check weighing systems, conveyor systems, auxiliary systems, etc. Below are the details.
- Ten Tips for Improving Checkweigher PerformanceCheckweighers are important equipment in the food weighing pharma check weigher and inspection industry. They help ensure accurate weight control, maximized efficiency, and consistent product throughput. We've outlined ten ways to help you improve your checkweigher performance.