Syndar has been focusing on innovations in food packaging, weighing, and quality inspection and control. Experienced and aggressive employees
The automatic checkweigher is mainly used for automatic weight detection, upper and lower line discrimination, or weight classification selection on various automatic packaging lines. The following will share the fault judgment and solutions of the automatic checkweigher for your reference.
1. The device cannot weight
(1) Check if other items touch the weighing tray;
(2) Whether the equipment is calibrated, it can be re-calibrated;
(3) Whether there is the wind blowing against the equipment;
(4) Compare whether the static weighing matches the dynamic weighing. If they do not match, they can be corrected through "dynamic learning".
2. Checkweigher rejection device does not work
(1) First check whether the power supply is connected normally;
(2) The power supply is normal, and then click the corresponding "reject port" in the fault detection to observe whether it works;
(3) If it does not act, check whether the correct rejection port is selected in the ejection port.
3. The static weighing of the checkweigher does not match the dynamic weighing
The weight of the object is in two states of static and winter, and there is an error in the weighing result itself, which can be corrected by "dynamic learning".
4. The conveyor belt is not running
(1) When all conveyor belts are not running: check the power supply;
(2) When one or two sections are not running: You can check whether the motor drive is good or bad by reversing the motor and the driver.
5. Checkweigher conveyor belt problem
(1) If there is the abnormal operation of the equipment or deviations in accuracy and speed, please first check whether the conveyor belt of consumable parts is cracked;
(2) Check that the conveyor belt has no deflection. If there is deflection, adjust the adjustment devices on both sides until the belt has no deflection.
6. Accuracy and speed issues
(1) Check whether the conveyor belt is cracked or deflected, such problems can be replaced or adjusted to the normal position before testing;
(2) Check the operation interface to see if the parameter settings are correct; if there is a problem with the parameter settings, you can reset the value to be set according to the manual, and use the actual measured product 10 times to check whether the accuracy is stable.
7. Failure caused by non-equipment factors
A comprehensive inspection of the checkweigher is necessary when sudden environmental changes, abnormal power supply due to lightning or abnormal voltage, falling or impact of machines, or direct accidents not caused by normal use are not the cause.
If you want to know more about checkweighers after reading the above, please continue to pay attention to our news.
As a professional weighing and inspection system supplier, Syndar has accumulated many years of experience in this field. We strictly control the quality of our products to ensure that every component can undergo strict quality inspection. Our products are sold well to companies all over the world and have been well received by many customers. At the same time, we are also committed to meeting the diverse needs of users. If you want to buy our online checkweigher, please contact us immediately!
- The Composition of the CheckweigherWith the promotion of automated production lines and the improvement of production processes, the development of checkweighers has become more and more rapid. We classify sorting and check weighing systems into check weighing systems, conveyor systems, auxiliary systems, etc. Below are the details.
- Ten Tips for Improving Checkweigher PerformanceCheckweighers are important equipment in the food weighing pharma check weigher and inspection industry. They help ensure accurate weight control, maximized efficiency, and consistent product throughput. We've outlined ten ways to help you improve your checkweigher performance.